Yesterday I was watching a show and the lady said “Love Yourself” if you ever wish to be hail n hearty. A marriage is not an end but treat it as a beginning – be it a man or a woman. With the many roles to play, like a mother, wife, working women, all one need is to perform a ‘balancing act’.
Most of all, stick to the routine of exercise and burn the extra calories. In earlier times, we had more physical workouts and with less food intake, the metabolism of body slows down, saving energy. Dieting is yet another form of controlled starvation and this demands a long term plan to overcome the reluctance of body to burn its energy reserves to fat.
Gradual weight loss requires patience and mental discipline. Those who follow the junk are in time to become obese due to lack of exercise and modern life makes it easy to take in more calories, difficult to burn. As a result, it’s obese problems. The recent IANS news reveals a study that Obese face a higher risk of kidney failure! Researchers led by Elisabeth Ejerblad of
What I suggest ‘Put your mind in charge of Eating’ – Eat right and follow the simple tips:
1. Decide : You serious to lose weight or is it wishy washy thought?
2. Set realistic goals: Reach the desired weight loss, no matter come what may!
3. Respect the calories: Remember 3500 calories add up to a pound of fat.
4. Rethink Eating: Avoid snacking in-between meals. Food eaten near bed time or watching TV is no good. Eat less than you will and avoid water while eating at al times.
5. Weigh regular: Check the fluctuations with the weighing scale, once a week.
6. Avoid junk: Should I say more? Junk is junk!
7. Exercise: A brisk walk will reduce tension; elevate mood and burns up calories. Go to gym. Just burn the calories.
8. Love water: Drink 7-8 glasses water – No water before half a hour or after half an hour of meals.
Finally, reward yourself! When you find the extra cal loss, reward yourself as its time to celebrate life. Eh, don’t reward with food, of course) Get something special for yourself. On a quest for an ideal image, we need to follow the simple rules of living. Do we stop, think, act? Time to ‘Love Ourself’ – Right said Miss Right.
(All Posts by ilaxi patel: This Health & Fitness Blog is based on personal thoughts and research work. Readers may please Consult your Doctor for your Health Problems)